Welcome to the Tasmania Chapter - Harley Owners Group
The Harley Owners Group was formed by the Harley-Davidson Motor Cycle Company in 1983 to bring together people with like-minded interests who own Harley-Davidson Motor Cycles.
The Tasmania Chapter - Harley Owners Group has members all over Tasmania from many different walks of life. We all share the enjoyment of riding and owning Harley-Davidsons.
For more information contact Richardsons Harley-Davidson or any of our Chapter Officers.
- STATEWIDE- LAKE LEAKE RIDE. STATEWIDE RIDE TO LAKE LEAKE. Depart HOG Hill 9.30am.HOG Park 10am. HMC 9am. contact Rinus, Shane and Andrew
- NORTH and SOUTH VIP HOG Night HOG VIP night for North at RHD and SOUTH at RHD Hobart. 5.30pm onwards RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
- SOUTH- Bruny Island Ride Ride to Bruny Island. Depart HOG Hill 10 am. Contact Rinus
- STATEWIDE ROLLING DICE RUN Statewide Rolling Dice Run. Best score prize and lowest score prize. See Flyer.
- NORTH - WEBER NIGHT A weber night at HOG Park inc Nibbles, Roast and desert. $25.00 per person. Please confirm attendance to Susan 0419363364 or Per 0418132338.
To ensure that you keep receiving Chapter newsletters please ensure that you share any changes to your email address with the Chapter newsletter editor. Send an email to email@example.com
2017 LOH 'Camp Quality' Fundraising Calendar
The Ladies of Harley now have available a 'Kids and Harleys' 2017 Fundraising Calendar with proceeds to support our local 'Camp Quality' Tasmania.
Details on how to get your calendar are on our 'Ladies of Harley' page.
Chapter Membership Card Update
If you have any questions regarding membership cards please contact Toni at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Those members who wish to keep up to date on our Facebook page please feel free to join. Just click on the FB link on the left of this page then click on the "Join Group" button. Once your membership has been confirmed you will have access.
NOW AVAILABLE - Rider Skills Training
The Tasmania Chapter Harley Owners Group in co-operation with Driver Safety Services are making available Motorcycle Road Skills Training courses exclusively for HOG members. These courses are an excellent way to refresh your road skills if you have just resurrected your riding career or you want to learn more about riding.
Please contact Len at email@example.com or call 0447 358565 for more information.
Other HOG State Rallies and HOG Events
Click here then scroll to the end of the page for the latest on other HOG State RallieS
You can contact the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.